Thursday, July 30, 2009

It doesn't pay to procrastinate!

Obviously!

Yesterday morning I woke up to to a wet Odessa. Usually I LOVE the rain and look forward to it, heck, I hope for it! But not right now when I'm planning a garage sale this weekend. Yesterday ended up staying dry. The sun was shining and it was HOT. That didn't last through the night. Around 3am thunder was booming and the lightning lit up the sky. When I got up at 6:30 the rain was still coming down and the thunder and lightning hadn't let up either.

I planned on hanging up my garage sale signs today and various street corners, but it's supposed to rain again tonight. I might just have to get up extra early tomorrow to put them out before setting up the garage sale... granted it it isn't raining when I get up. The rain stopped around 10am and the sun is shining once again. Please Lord, don't rain on my garage sale. All I ask is Friday and Saturday morning rain free. You can rain all night and all next week.. just not Fri and Sat from 7am to 2pm.

Weather willing, I will be so glad to get rid of all the stuff in my garage. If it doesn't sell it's going to the Servants of the Poor and Goodwill. Now sing with me... Rain rain go away, come again another day!

No comments: