Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Is it over yet?

When I say " IT" I mean Wednesday.

Today has been the longest day! Laundry, cooking, cleaning, playdate, trip to the store, kids, and dogs. Whew it's no wonder I'm tired. Or is that the pain meds telling me to go to bed and sleep with happy dreams. I doubt it.

I do plan on getting my hair cut sometime soon. I'm hoping next week but have been unable to reach my hairdresser which is not a good sign. I'm turning 30 next month and need a new look. Any suggestions? Mike likes my hair long, but he doesn't have to fix it, or 2 little girls hair every morning before work and school.

School is creeping up on us which means school shopping. Supplies are a pain to buy at the last minute so I guess it must be done soon. My BFF did go a little crazy and bought each of the girls 2 backpacks and a lunchbox, pencils, erasers and fun stuff like that on Guam. How cool will it be that my kids will have new stuff from Guam and NO ONE else will? How's that for original?

That's it for me, I'm a little tapped out. I'm going to climb into bed and watch America's got talent while I wait for the Philanthropist to come on at 9pm. I hope everyone has a fabulous evening!

No comments: