Thursday, July 16, 2009

Doh, that's gonna leave a mark!

Last night I was laying on my bed with the husband watching Ghost Hunters International. My little one walks in and asks for a drink, so I got up to get it for her. As I hopped off the bed I heard my toe pop but felt no pain. Serious delayed response on my part because as soon as I started walking into the kitchen the ouch response kicked in. Not only on my big toe but also the ball of my foot. I took some motrin and went back to bed. This morning it wasn't throbbing the way it was last night so I assumed it was ok. Nope as soon as I stepped out of bed the pain returned. I've been limping around and staying off the foot for the most part. Except for when I drove to the store to get a few things. Now don't get mad. I rocked it grandma style and hopped on a motorized cart to get my eggs, bread and milk.

I figured I'd be ok after a few days but paranoia set in and I looked up " Broken toe symptoms" via google. And it's probably broken. It's purple and painful so I have an appt tomorrow morning at 8am. Hopefully I'm the first one so I can get in and out. I'm praying I don't end up in a boot just for a busted toe.

I'll let my 5 readers know what's up when I get back from the dr tomorrow. Wish me luck and send lots of 'NO BOOT" vibes my way por favor!

No comments: