Monday, July 27, 2009

Much ados reviews. "Ouchies Bandages"





I was given the awesome opportunity to review Ouchies, the coolest band-aids to ever grace the drug store shelves. There are 3 different tins, Teen-ages girl bands, Teen-ages boy bands, and Make your own-ages, this one comes with 3 color sharpies to decorate them yourself. As you can see in the pictures above the girl and boy bands have 5 separate designs and the make your own comes in 5 different colors. Kids will definitely have plenty of choices to cover their boo boos. Their motto is " Hide your wound, not your style". I love that.

Ouchies were developed by a father, Ian Madover. He was so tired of seeing seas of beige while bandage shopping and wondered why there were no cool bandages for kids. That's when his wife suggested he make some, giving him that push to create these awesome bandages.

These came in the mail Friday and I just knew one of my kids would need a band-aid before the weekend was over, and sure enough they both ended up getting one. Both kids wanted to create their own bandage, probably because this tin included sharpies. I think the create your own are a great idea especially for little ones because it gives something to do to take their mind off the boo boo. Also, afterwords the girls were proud to sport their one of a kind band-aid.

If I could make one suggestion it would be to include a finer tip marker. The markers included were pretty wide tipped and my girls had a hard time drawing shapes without my help. Over all these band-aids are super fun and very creative. My kids love them and I'm sure your kids will too. The tins they are packaged in are very cool and reusable. I'm already planning a first aid kit for my purse.

Ouchies is currently designing a line of Mr. Men and Little Miss Bandages and I can't wait to see how cute they turn out. Ouchies are available online and selected retailers, and sell for $5.00 each. You will definitely want to stock up, as these will go fast!

If you would like more information, or would like to order Ouchies check out their website here. You can also become a fan of Ouchies on Facebook.

No comments: