Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Get Popping!


Ugh, Today I was diagnosed with the flu and I'm being treated as if I have the H1N1 flu virus. I feel like I have been hit by a big rig, but life must go on. Don't you know Mom isn't aloud to get sick? Luckily Maia is back to her ornery self and has been fever free for 24 hours! I'm happy she can go back to school tomorrow and I can finally get some rest. I've been ordered to stay home until Monday which means I'm missing a whole week of work! I am trying so har to NOT think of the catch up I'll be playing when I go back on Monday. Think happy thoughts Melissa, happy happy happy.


Although I'm sick I still want to participate in the first ever National Family Game Night! I blogged about it a couple of weeks ago and tomorrow is the day. Break out your favorite board games, pop some popcorn and settle in for family fun. I probably wont go too crazy with the kids, but a game of Spongebob SORRY and Crazy Old Fish War must be played.


If you and yours participate in NFGN I'd love to hear about it and see pictures. You can email them to me at MissyPissy98@gmail.com.

I'm going to take my flu meds and hit the sack. I'm praying for a good nights sleep with little to no interruptions. One can dream right?

No comments: