Wednesday, December 23, 2009

T'was 2 nights before Christmas...

Things I have done today:

1. Started making Menudo ( for the first time ever).

2. Took Penn and Teller to the vet. Penn got his Rabies booster and Teller got neutered. Merry Christmas Teller.

3. Went to Target for last minute Shopping. Bought Mike and my father in law the perfect gifts.

4. Met my friend at the carwash to exchange gifts, it was behind Target so I didn't have to go far.

5. Went to HEB, or hell on earth for last minute groceries. I wont be going there again for awhile!

6. Made my husband homemade salsa in my magic bullet. He said it was delicious.

7. Made red sauce for the menudo in the magic bullet. I love that thing!

8. Ordered dinner from Jason's Deli and picked it up.

9. 2 Loads of laundry

10. Made homemade fudge with 4 different chocolates and walnuts. Yum!

11. Made my famous rum cake. I can't wait to have a slice.

12. Finished up Menudo, we'll have it for lunch tomorrow when the inlaws come over.

13. Went to Walgreens.

14. Gave Lil Miss a bath

15. Washed dishes.

16. Took trash to the dumpster in the dark and rain.

17. Made glaze for rum cake and drowned the delectable thing in it.

18. Checked facebook, I'm an addict.

19. Typed this.

20. I'm signing off, taking a shower and crawling my tired self to bed. Teller has to be picked up pretty early in the morning.


Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments: