Monday, December 28, 2009

Another year has flown by!

It's time to say good bye to 2009 and move aside for 2010 because it's flying in a full speed! 2009 was a busy but quick year. We had our fair share of gains and losses, laughter and tears. We saw our girls grow, Lil Miss became a " Big Girl" and KB has become a little woman since she's entered the double digits age wise. We've lost loved ones and welcomed new souls into our lives. I turned 30 and it wasn't as horrible as i thought it would be. I started blogging again, even though I have 2 readers and am horrible at updating. Reconnected with a friend I had a falling out with, and it's like nothing ever happened. I gained new friends and co workers, finally had that garage sale, and my whole family including me, excluding my husband survived the swine flu.

I'm sure more has happened in 2009 but I'm just touching on high and low lights. I hope your year was full of blessings, laughter and love. May 2010 be just a generous!


Happy New Year!!

No comments: