Monday, December 21, 2009

Much ado reviews the new line of Ouchies!



I was thrilled when Ouchies emailed me to ask if I wanted to review their new line of Little Miss and Mr. Men bandages. It was a easy decision to make, Yes Yes Yes!!

These are seriously the cutest bandage ever! So cute in fact, that I can't choose a favorite. Ouchies are great for kids and grown ups and the best part, is that they stick like no other! Soon after they arrived in the mail my kids were so excited to get a booboo. Unfortunately my kids aren't as clumsy as they need to be when I have a bandage review to do! It was I that eventually needed a bandage after cutting my finger. As a mom I have to cook, clean and do the washing around here. Usually when you have a bandage on your hand one or two washes with soap and water and it will slide right off. Not these babies, It stayed on all day, I love that!

Ouchies has designs for boys, girls and everyone! They have also redesigned the original Ouchies adding new bandage designs and revamped tins. To find a retailer near you, or to purchase Ouchies online, click here!

No comments: