Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just 1 more day!

It's that time of year again for the folks that work in the school district (me me me) to have our Christmas vacation. Two weeks of workless bliss. I am really looking forward to my little vacation.
We are just about ready for Christmas! Shopping, decorating, wrapping. All done! I can't believe that I'm so ahead of the game this year. Usually I'm scrambling up until the last minute finding the right things for the kids, my husband hates it! I'm really proud of myself! The kids are ready for the holiday too! Today they had their class holiday parties, and tomorrow is their annual Polar Express day. The kids wear their pajamas to school and watch the Polar Express, the the librarian gives each student a copy of the book. My girls love it and look forward to Polar Express day. My husband is actually looking forward to next week, which is weird because he's usually so "Bah Humbug"! He's taking Wednesday through Tuesday off so I'm glad he'll be able to spend some time with me and the girls while we're on vacation.


The past few weeks have been a blur. Work and school have been keeping us very busy. I may be tired when I come home, but in these times, I'm thankful my husband and I both have steady jobs. The girls are finished with Girl Scouts for the year and come January they'll go full throttle selling cookies.( If anyone wants to buy some, just let me know :)


I must apologize to my 3 readers. I have been a terrible blogger lately and I promise to be better! I have 2 reviews to type up and lots of new pictures to post. Bear with me as I finish out a very busy work month. One more day!!!!

1 comment:

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

i'm sure you have more than 3 readers ;)