Saturday, May 29, 2010

Summer, summer, summer time!




This week has been insane! With so much to do at work and school it's safe to say that we are SO GLAD Summer has arrived! WEdnesday Maia received 3 awards!! A Honor Roll all year, and 2 excellence in a math awards. Micaylah received her TAKS scores and she passed Writing and Math with flying colors. We are so proud of both of our girls. How blessed are Mike and I to have such amazing kids?

Today my best friend Courtney came in from Dallas with her new baby boy Marshall. I have been waiting to meet this little angel since his arrival on April 3rd. He is the sweetest baby and Court let me love on him all afternoon. I love babies and since I can't have any more of my own, I enjoy other peoples babies :) Micaylah is such a great helper and Marshall was grateful when she fed him a bottle. We had a great visit, I can't wait for her to come back into town next month.

Thankfully we don't have plans for the Memorial weekend. Being lazy around the house is just what I need to get over this week. I want to cook a pot of Menudo and just veg on the couch watching reruns of My Name Is Earl.

I hope you all have a wonderful long weekend. I'll be back soon with a big surprise. You wont want to miss it!

1 comment:

The Savage said...

o0o0o0o0o I can't wait. I love surprises!