Sunday, July 11, 2010

It's been a whirlwind of a week!

I'm going to make this short because I'll do a more thorough update after the Aunties leave and post pics from the entire visit then. They arrived last Wednesday, which was also Russell's birthday. We of course had cake and ice cream and I cooked at home thinking they were probably tired of fast food by now. We have just been enjoying their company. I seriously have the cutest nephews. Jojo is my kind of kid. He's funny, loves to be helpful, and gets along with the girls very well. Russell is shy but loves attention. He's very sweet and can't get enough of the dogs and the girls' XBOX.

Saturday we had a joint birthday party for Maia and Russell, the had a blast and received great gifts and money that immediately started burning a hole in their pocket. Today I took mom, the aunts and all of the kids to the mall for some shopping. The kids enjoyed watching the figure skaters practice, while the aunts enjoyed the 80% off sale at JC Penny. The boys are spending the night tonight so the Aunts can do some packing and get a good nights rest. Tomorrow we will be going to the post office and then to Midland for some Chuck E Cheese. The kids are looking forward to it. We might also do some shopping at the midland mall, it's so much better than the one here in Odessa.

I hope everyone has had a restful weekend. I better go, I hear all 4 kids fighting and I think now is a good time to tuck them in for the night :) Good night.

No comments: