Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband, Michael. I appreciate everything you are and strive to be. I could not have hand picked a better man to have a family with. We love you so much.

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there! This is your special day and I hope you are enjoying it. I cooked all day yesterday and the better part of my morning for the dads in my life. Most importantly my sweet husband. I cooked several Mexican dishes, Menudo, chili verde, and enchiladas. I also made all of the fixings, beans, rice, guacamole, and salsa. I was a cooking machine. Luckily Mike's parents and grandparents come over to indulge with us. My mother in law brought a yummy ice cream cake for desert. We had such a nice day just hanging out with them eating and watching movies.

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful weekend and I wish all of the dads out there a happy Father's day! And though I have been without a dad for 19 years, I still think of and honor him on this special day. I love and miss you everyday Daddy!

1 comment:

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

ok so we should seriously talk about meeting up somewhere between here and there...i probably couldn't come stay casue we only have one car and corbin needs it at least every other day for work...but maybe there is something fun between us where we could meet for the day or something? i could maybe get the car for 2 days...