Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ya better knock on wood baby!

Mom started chemo on Monday and I have been amazed at how great she's doing. Seriously, AMAZED!! She did chemo Monday, Tuesday and again today and besides the fun stories she's told me from her "people watching" at chemo, she's the same. No serious side effects, no vomiting, no fatigue and no loss of appetite. I'm knocking on wood that it will stay this way during her 6 months of treatment. I am so proud of her, her strength makes me stronger.


On another note, we actually got about 5 inches of snow yesterday and they called school off. The kids had a blast playing in the snow with the neighbor kids. They even constructed a huge snowman. I'll post pics as soon as I load them on the laptop. Have a great rest of the week!

Keep those prayers coming, they're totally working!

No comments: